Sunday, September 1, 2013

Roadtrips (San Antonio Chapter)


I've been on several roadtrips since my move to Texas. A sample of them as follows: San Antonio
One of the places I have enjoyed is the Tower of the Americas
 Seaworld(it is actually more cost efficient to get a season pass if you go more then once)
Also note they have some great rides!
San Antonio Botanical Gardens are awesome I would definatly recommend it.

Schlitterbahns is the most laid back awesome waterpark I have ever been to!
Be sure not to miss out on the animal safari or ropes course and caving at Natural Bridge Caverns. (See Also http://wildliferanchtexas.com/?no_redirect=true)

 But absolutly  don't forget to visit the Riverwalk when you are there or any of the awesome parks!

I've had some great times in San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment