Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CRSMT and field trips

  So living in Costa Rica has been amazing in so many ways. So much adventure,  so much to see and so much to study.  That's right I'm here for school too. The workload at the Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy is intensive to say the least. Think of most studying you could do every night... got it? Good, now triple it. Yeah it's ALOT! Sometimes I get out of school and study til bedtime only breaking to strech,  maybe walk for a minute, and eat. But school does not come without perks. For one I LIVE IN PARADISE, COSTA RICA!!! And I can't forget the beloved, field trips. Remember that word? Still amazing! Ok who who am I kidding? More amazing then ever! Sometimes it's just to Playa Sámara


Sometimes they just take us through town to give us some living tips



Sometimes we go to nearby beaches


yeah you know it, I climbed waterfalls on my fieldtrip.
And last time they took us Kayaking to Isla Chora
Cont..

No comments:

Post a Comment