Saturday, November 28, 2015

How can I stay active in the cold?


     So I might have given this away by the photo. I can't stand feeling sedentary. I need to spend as much time outside as I can, yes, just like a kid. I have no problem with this, though, because physical activity keeps me fit. Now you might be wondering, is there even mountains in Minnesota? The answer is no. I don't need to snowboard a whole mountain. After hiking in the snow to the top of tall hills with a snowboard on your shoulders, you will be happy you made it that far and ready to ride either way. I don't need a mountain to enjoy the snow, because the dog sled and cross country ski trails in the area have fantastic hiking up and riding down. When we get more snow, I will be very excited to go back to Lutsen and skip the hiking part, but for now, I will enjoy the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment