Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Jamaica No Problem

"Here in Jamaica we have no problems. At times we might have a situation, but no problems."-our bus driver


I was back in the US for a blink of an eye before I was out of the country again on a cruise out of New Orleans. The water in Jamaica was remarkable and thr snorkling was crystal clear. We landed right smack dab into Montego Bay, which was a little more city then I am used to but still neat. We chose to just do the cruise ship thing and use their "Hop On Hop Off" bus passes to get around. I would probably just skip the shopping and go streight to the beach if I had a chance to do it over. Also, I'd get me some famous jerk chicken. It was still awesome nonetheless. One day is just not enough for my travel lust-It was a great travel "sampler" though.
I
it's hard to resist crystal blue waters like this.
Goodnight Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment