Monday, December 1, 2014

Reasons why getting injured in the tropics is dangerous. (graffic)

So, remember this? 
I thought the doctor did pretty good.

but upon removal of that stitch, I learned quickly the tropics, infection happens. 
And it can get real severe really quick.

in the USA I would've been hooked up to an IV at this point. I'm very thankful I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics for the infection or I would've just been getting it cleaned myself and could have lost my leg. If you live in the tropics, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUTS! It is very dangerous. My infection went down to the bone and I had to go in for twenty or so more stitches.
 Twenty days after my injury and 15 days of stitches I finally got them removed.




one week later, I could resume normal activity. And my scar looks awesome! Moral of the story, take care of yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment