Friday, May 22, 2015

Gunflint Activities



As an employee at Gunflint Lodge, I have access to certain activities that normally would cost money. The first one I took advantage of was horseback riding.



I am not an experienced rider by any means, but our guides were competent, interesting,  and funny, and the horse was gentle and well trained even though I was his first rider this season. I was so happy to enjoy this.


The second activity I enjoyed was ziplining! I love ziplining, so I wasn't concerned, but even if I was such as my first timer roommate was, the guides prepared us well and were assuring that our safety was their priority. We had a blast and the guides were such a key role in it all.


There are some awesome perks to living on the road and working at a cool place like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment