Saturday, May 21, 2016

Isla Mujeres Under Water

 Isla Mujeres has some amazing snorkeling. The water is such a beautiful blue and full of life.
 We found this crazy crab under the boat!
 John didn't even flinch to pick it up. I wanted to eat it, but I don't think we have a pot that big. Do you see the size of that thing? John is a big guy too.

 These jellyfish lay on the bottom upside down. I stirred this guy up from snorkeling over him. I didn't get stung this time but I got a couple little stings later, nothing a little vinegar doesn't sooth a little.

These three cuddlefish were our favorites. They were about 30 feet from the boat and just as colorful as ever. They weren't very scared either. I kept putting my hand up to them so they would light up.

If you missed my video last week,  check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment